A sheer love affair

Sheer seems to have taken over the fashion world and particularly my wardrobe. Every corner I turn, I spot this sensational material trimmed across denim patches and sewn to beautiful sleeves. Sheer is both fashionably understated yet also overwhelming; as too much of it could be classed as a tad too revealing and that is something we definitely don't want. (personal opinion of course, I am never one to judge).
Here's a look at how styled it for this shoot:          ↓            

1. Bring together your sheer socks & heels


2. When the beauty of sheer meets the bell sleeve


Whoever said you can't include a statement material within 2 segments of your outfit obviously didn't know what sheer was.

Even better: Embellished sheer socks by Collette Dinnigan F/W 2012

Details
As you can see, starting with the sheer bell sleeve, running down to the embroidered mom jeans and following through to the socks and heels, all of these details are aiming to serve as the main subject of attention. So, with regards to hair, I opted for a very minimal and easy bun in order not to divert the attention away from the all these detailed pieces. As for makeup, dark maroon lip shades have become part of my signature look that I feel naked without!

Now, here's the exciting part, I payed £1.19 for these sheer socks! (YES, you read that correctly).

Shop my look ↓

How do you guys feel about these trends? Let me know in the comment section below!

Love & Light, Maysoon xo

No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post lovelies!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig