A stay at the Kempinski Ishtar Hotel - The Dead Sea -

The Dead Sea - I rest assured that most readers of this post know of the Dead Sea or have heard of it mentioned in a conversation or two. For those of you that don't, then I am about to unveil this wonder. It is a salt lake (the saltiest in the world actually which explains why there are NO living organisms in it). It is 1,412 ft below sea level making it the lowest point on earth; and one saying they've been to the lowest point known to man is alone boast worthy.

Now, the most important question: WHERE DO YOU STAY?  →→→ The Kempinski Ishtar Hotel 

& should you ask why, my photo diary below would suffice to explain.

The Celestial Pool surrounded by lagoons

The swimming pools here exclusively top my holiday agenda as there are nine to choose from. Each is beautifully differentiated from the other so it is quite difficult to get bored (literally). I'm quite partial to the infinity pool but I also find myself spending a large portion of my time in the Celestial Pool, I mean just look at it!

Top of the notch sun beds
There is a reason The Kempinski Ishtar is a 5 star hotel that truly lives up to its name; small details such as the comfort and size of a sun bed really matter to me, especially since I spend 80% of my time sunbathing (never my face though) and relaxing by the pool. This is where you can rely on receiving the luxury you are expecting to find and indulge in.

POOL ESSENTIALS 
As I mentioned before, as of last year I made the decision that I will no longer sun tan my face as I've seen too many cases suffer from very early pigmentation, sun spots and early ageing resulting in wrinkles due to over exposure to the sun.
As a result of that, If I were to expose my face for 15 minutes or so to get that glow and extra dose of Vitamin D (which I so very need as I live in London) I would generously apply Guinot Factor 50 sun protection cream all over my face. I also use Guinot Factor 50 sun oil on my body which protects me from harmful UV rays but still gives me that golden tan we would all kill for. So grab your glossiest gloss, favourite book and chicest fedora and wallow in.

Balcony of our room (Ishtar Deluxe Room)
This was taken right after my visit to the spa (I had the Renaissance 90 minute massage), I highly recommend it as it concentrates on areas of the body that suffer from tension and my muscles felt super relaxed afterwards.


WHERE TO EAT?

           ASHUR PIZZA & GRILL RESTAURANT
Go for the Margherita pizza, simple but boasting with flavour.
P.S. They serve Nutella Pizza as desert. I rest my case.

Must do: Watching the sunset by the pool

Dinner by the pool (arrange it so that you dine at sunset, AMAZING experience)

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this mini hotel guide/ review - I am beyond excited to produce more in the future, so look out for my next one. If you have any comments or suggestions you think I should add to this post, then please feel free to let me know!

For more information on booking and reservation, kindly visit https://www.kempinski.com/en/dead-sea/hotel-ishtar/rooms-and-suites/
Alternatively, you can contact the team on +96253568888.

Kindly note that all images and words are my own.

Sending you love and light as always,
 Maysoon xo


No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post lovelies!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig