BREAKING: CHECKERED POWER SUITS

TRENDING: This year the runway didn't stop at just plain power suits. No, designers played with cut, shape and length, from cropped length to wide legged suits and even bringing back padded shoulders. Not to mention, the return of the checkered pattern combined in these power suits CANNOT go unnoticed and so I knew I had to dedicate a blog post to it.

SHOP THE BLAZER HERE.  



BENEATH THE FASHION: It's safe to say that designers' message this year is obvious; the border line between men's and women's fashion is almost obsolete now. There are no rules when it comes to dressing in whatever makes you feel your absolute best. If that means walking around in a tiny crop top or covering up in a long modest dress, then go ahead as everyone is free to do as they please. Let this be a sort of lesson to those who judge others based on their lifestyle and dress sense rather than personality and mind.


MAKEUP: writing about my favourite part, FINALLY. It is not a shock that I rarely wear nude or pink toned lipsticks and always opt for dark red or burgundy toned colours on my lips as this is more of my signature. Although I do aim to change it up a bit once I am more tanned (which will suit my heritage more than my British pale skin at the moment). The lipstick I used in this shoot is my current favourite liquid lipstick as it's matte but still leaves your lips moist rather than chapped & dry which I found when using other matte liquid lipsticks.
P.S the lipstick is only £6!!!
LIPSTICK SHADE: SHOP COPENHAGEN HERE.


 If you are looking to splurge over a pair of high end designer heels then these are the ones for you. They are actually so comfortable which I didn't expect at all as they do not have a platform. But, I managed to wear these to a wedding last summer where I was standing nearly the whole night and dancing for a minimum of 3.5 hours to be exact & after that I was still ok! These will always be a timeless classic and there is absolutely nothing in the world that they don't go with as the metallic studs can go with BOTH silver and gold hardware, which is VERY rare to find. Shop my Valentino Rockstuds HERE.


TIP 1: Bored of your usual blazer? Easy enough. BELT IT UP. 
TIP 2: NEW SUNGLASSES HOLDER? YES, THE BELT.


I hope you guys enjoyed reading this blog post as much as I enjoyed writing it!
                        As usual, leave me a comment below of any thoughts or opinions -

Photographer: Zoe Griffin, make sure to check out her IG page HERE.
                                                                                                                        Love & light
                                                                                                                                   Maysoon xo

No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this post lovelies!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig